CCG 18-125 BL Select
Cordless angle grinder, 125 mm in diameter
- Guarantees very long life with the next generation of brushless FEIN PowerDrive motors. Totally closed motor housing protects the motor from aggressive ceramic and mineral dusts.
- Ideal for every application. Optimum speeds, matched to a large number of abrasive materials and other materials using the infinitely variable, electronic speed preselection.
- Powerful. 30% more efficiency than comparable universal motors with a rated output of 1100 W.
- Maintenance-free motor with innovative cooling ribs for optimum heat dissipation, including monitoring of temperature.
- Maximum work progress with FEIN HighPower Li-ion batteries. Cells capable of high currents with continually high power output and 75% higher current rating than Li-ion batteries.
- Very smooth running and low-vibration working thanks to motor being decoupled from the housing and mounted separately and four additional vibration dampers.
- Extensive user protection features include soft start, restart protection, electronic overload protection and brake.
- Fatigue-free working thanks to narrow grip dimensions, compact design and a well-balanced low weight.
- Separate motor electronics with dust guard in handle area.
- Flexibility with the FEIN MultiVolt interface. Tool can be operated with all FEIN Li-ion batteries (12 to 18 V).
- Safety hood, which can be adjusted without the use of tools, and quick-clamping nuts make for short setup times.
- Bright working area thanks to integrated LED light.
- Stackable tool case made from sturdy plastic and space for abrasive materials and accessories.
- ** Maximum performance with FEIN HighPower Li-ion battery.
- 1 wheel guard
- 1 Tool-free quick-clamping nut
- 1 anti-vibration handle
- 1 key
- 1 plastic carrying case
- POWERtronic tacho electronics
- Soft start
- Restart protection
- Blockage monitoring
- Electronic overload protection
- Electronic speed preselection